Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Character Connection: Jay Heaton (Character Interview)

So, some of you might be wanting to read something with Jay in it! If you've been living under a rock and haven't read The Body Finder, he's the really cute hot guy in it...he really can't be mistaken =) I also interviewed Violet yesterday over here, so go on ahead and check it out! Anyway, here's my quick interview with him! Enjoy! Tell me what you think in the comments =) I'd love to hear from more Jay fans like me!!!

What do you think of Violet's ability?
Are you kidding, it’s awesome! Especially when we were little and she used to uncover these cool dead animals. I used to be jealous of her!

How is it like to deal with Violet's ability? Do you feel helpless sometimes?
I didn’t used to until she decided to go hunting for that psycho killer. Now I’m worried that she might try something like that again, and what if something happens to her?

What's your favorite memory of you and Violet?
Don’t tell Violet, but when we were in the fifth grade, we kissed once. She thought it was gross, but I liked it. A lot!

What's your deepest, darkest desire/secret?
It’s probably not very dark, or very deep either, but I kind of wish I was the one who could find bodies. Like I said, I was always a little jealous of Vi.

What's your favorite song?
Coldplay has a song called Violet Hill and I kinda like, although it really has nothing to do with Violet. *shrugs* I probably just like it because it has her name in it.

Are you very protective over Violet?
I don’t want to be over-protective, but I guess you could say that I watch out for her and worry about her. I can’t imagine losing her.

When did you first realize that you were in love with Violet?
Way before she ever did, that’s for sure. I think I’ve loved her since that first kiss, I just had to wait for her catch up. Thank god she finally figured it out.

my signature

12 comments:

Unknown April 7, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

OMG Jay is SOOOO CUTE! :)

Dwayne April 7, 2010 at 5:27 AM  

The first thing I said after reading was : "awww..."
:D

bookaholic April 7, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

So sweet...
This post just made my day! *CUTE ALERT*

Mary not so Contrary April 7, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

So cute!!! He just so sweet how can you not love him!!

kah April 7, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

I've been under a rock and haven't read it YET. But it is on my list. Can't wait to meet Jay and Violet.

Monster of Books April 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Aww I have this on my tbr pile, but I'm swamped with a few review books. Awesome interview!!

Sara April 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Jay sounds like such a cute character! I can't wait to read this book to learn more about him and Violet!

Maria April 8, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

Awww, I love a good romance and this sure sounds like one :D

misskallie2000 April 8, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Awesome interview.. I have this on my wish list and hope to read soon. Jay sounds like a funny guy who likes to have fun and laugh..Violet and Jay make a cute couple in the book.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Noella April 8, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

I just climbed out from under a rock recently :D This book is awesome and so is Jay and Violet! What a cute interview, it's all about Violet!

Violet April 12, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Such a sweet interview! How adorable is Jay?! Loved The Body Finder! :)

Anonymous,  April 22, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

It seems I've been living under a rock. I had no idea who this is but I love it. I've actually never seen a character interview. It's really interesting. Thanks!
Yesenia, Silly Little Game Called Life

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP