Sunday, April 4, 2010

Book Blogger Mentorship Program


Hi guys!

Lately, I've been thinking about the ARCs I've been getting and I really want to do something good with them. Not just keep them for myself. I've been reminded that I started blogging because solely of my love of books and spreading the love about them, not for the ARCs =) So I've decided to follow Lenore's fabulous idea about the mentorship program.

Every six months, I will be picking one blogger; either from the US/Canada or an INTERNATIONAL blogger. The blogger will be receiving two-five books from my shelf. Also, I'll be giving helpful suggestions as to what the blogger can improve on their blogs. I will also be featuring an interview with the blogger on my blog. This is program is open internationally and there are no restrictions as to how old the blog is.

To apply:
You have to have an active book blog with at least 8 book reviews posted to date and your blog must be in English. In order to apply, you must email me at regietc@gmail.com and with this format:

Subject Line should read: BBMP 2010

Name:
Blog Name:
Blog URL:

Why do you want to participate in BBMP?
What are your future plans with your blog?
What are the top 5-20 books on your wishlist? (Can be released and can be upcoming)

---
If you can, please spread the word about this blogging program!

This whole program is Lenore from Presenting Lenore's idea and she is a great blogger that is willing to help =)

my signature

14 comments:

Precious April 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

This is a wonderful idea Reggie. :) I'm glad that you decided to start this. Happy easter!

Trollololol April 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

I'' definitely spread the word! Are there any restrictions on how old the blog can be?

Lenore Appelhans April 4, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

I'm so glad you decided to join in the fun! I'm sure your mentee will be pleased :)

j April 4, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

This is so fantastic for you to do Reggie!

bookaholic April 4, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

This is a wonderful idea! I am a new blogger and I would love to participate in this Reggie :)

YzhaBella's BookShelf April 4, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Great idea! I've thrown my name in the hat and posted about this great program!

Thank you!
Have a great day every one!
Kate (aka YzhaBella's BookShelf)

Cackleberry Homestead April 5, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

Wonderful idea Reggie - I'm posting a blog post about it later today. You are so sweet to make an offer like this.

lanna-lovely April 5, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

I've added this to my blog sidebar. :)

Cara April 5, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

This is a fantastic idea! Definitely posting about this later. :)

Dwayne April 6, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Fantastic idea - I'd sure sign up. I admire you as a book blogger and I would most definitely be pleased to be your mentee!

ck.twilighter (Chasity) April 6, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Wow!! That is so sweet of you!=)

I am a new blogger and have had to learn as I go. I respect all of the active bloggers and tall the hard work they invest.
I am interested=)


mahalo!!=)

Vanessa April 10, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

What a great, generous idea!

Pam Pho April 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP