Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Publisher Week (8) - Graphia Week!!!

Hey folks! This is part of my Author/Publisher Week feature and this week, I'm going to be hosting not an author, but a publisher! The publisher is an imprint of Harcourt called Graphia! It's an amazing imprint that going to be releasing three awesome books this year: The Clearing by Heather Davis, The Reason by Marley Gibson, and Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter! I'm so glad to be hosting these three amazing books! Here's how this week is going to roll:

Monday - Kick-off Post, Kick-Off Contest
Tuesday - Review of The Clearing, Interview with Heather Davis
Wednesday - Review of Swoon at Your Own Risk, Interview with Sydney Salter
Thursday - Interview with Editor Julie Tibott
Friday - Review of The Reason, Interview with Marley Gibson

I'm going to be updating this post a lot with the links for all of the posts ^above^. Just come here if you need to find anything relating to Graphia Week!



***For Authors and Publishers*** If you're an author/publisher who wants to be on Author/Publisher Week, just email me at regietc@gmail.com! I'd be happy to talk to you about it!

my signature

4 comments:

Unknown April 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

OH WOW awesome stuff - I cant wait to read more!

Lale April 28, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

The clearing! I'm too excited for that. I don't think I've ever read anything that sweet.

Mary not so Contrary April 29, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

This is awesome. How fun for you to be able to do something this! Have fun! Excited to read your reviews.

bookaholic April 29, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

These books are seriously amazing!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP