Sunday, April 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)

Hey guys! IMM is hosted by The Story Siren =) Okay, I've decided that I'm going to do IMM posts whenever I feel like it (aka when Reggie isn't feeling lazy!) hehe =) Anyway, here's my IMM for this week. Hope ya like it!

So, my bookfairy sent me three books this week! And one of them, I'm really REALLY excited for!!! Thank you so much to my bookfairies, Delacorte, Simon & Schuster, Penguin, and Brenda =)

For Review:


Nightshade - Andrea Cremer (!!! Thank you bookfairy !!!)
Taurus Eyes - Bonnie Hearn Hill (!!!)
Faithful - Janet Fox (!!! Thank you bookfairy !!!)
Wolves, Boys, and Other Things That Might Kill Me - Kristen Chandler (!!! Thank you bookfairy !!!)
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson (!!!)
Take Me There - Carolee Dean (!!!)
The Beautiful Between - Alyssa Sheinmel (!!!)
Aces Up - Lauren Barnholdt (!!!)

Basically, I didn't get much the past few weeks, but the books I did get, were the ones that I wanted most =))))))

Also...I completely hyperventilated when I got Nightshade! Seriously! My sister was screaming along with me because she wanted to read Nightshade too! My bookfairy pulled major strings for this and I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my sister are so hyped to read it!

Peace, Love, and Books,
my signature

20 comments:

Mavie April 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

I want Nightshade! You better lend it to me, sister! :)

Ella Preuss April 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

WOW awesome books you got, Reggie!
I'd love to have a book fairy like yours!

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews April 4, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Oh my god. Your life IS perfect. I may just have to... you know... sneak into your house and steal Taurus Eyes and Nightshade from you. Just maybe.

Jessica Love April 4, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Great book! I love that Take Me There cover!

Katie April 4, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

JEALOUS. SO BADLY. I've been dying to read Nightshade & Boys, Wolves And Other Things That Might Kill Me. Your life is most DEFINITELY perfect, haha. Happy Reading!

Sharon K. Mayhew April 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

I want a bookfairy! Have a great time reading all of your new books.

Jax April 4, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

wow!!! Awesome books. I want over half of them

Unknown April 4, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

What an amazing book fairy you have! :) Great selection I cant wait to hear what you think of all of them, NightShade looks awesome!

j April 4, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Aaaaah! I want all of these! Happy reading Reggie! :)

bookaholic April 4, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

I am so jealous of you Reggie!! So many wonderful books! Happy reading :)

Lena1xoxo April 4, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

I'm so jealous. I'm dying to read Nightshade and Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me. Great IMM!

Cackleberry Homestead April 5, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Reggie - you got some amazing books there - I'm off to check them out and add some to my wishlist.

Maria April 5, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

Awesome books! I am looking forward to your reviews :D

Unknown April 5, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Wow, great books :-) Have fun devouring them!

Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

Andrea Cremer April 5, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

I'm THRILLED you have Nightshade, Reggie. Can't wait to hear what you think :)

Sarah April 5, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

I love the cover of Nightshade! I hope you enjoy it & I'll be looking forward to reading your review :o) Have a fab week

ck.twilighter (Chasity) April 5, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Oh!! Nightshade looks like a yummy read!=)

Enjoy!!

Dwayne April 6, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

Damn. ARCs. Kill me. I'm soo jealous. I'm glad you got them though - enjoy 'em!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP