Sunday, February 14, 2010

About




The Undercover Book Lover (TUBL) was started on July 30th, 2009. TUBL is all about promoting books worldwide and helping the YA market grow globally in writing reviews, conducting interviews, holding contests, and much more! This blog is dedicated to the exposure of YA, New Adult, and other gendres! I hope you enjoy my site and find my reviews useful to you! Thank you for stopping by! 


Hey there! I'm Regina, or Reggie if you prefer! I started this blog when I was 14 but now I'm 19 and a part-time blogger, full-time college student. I absolutely love to read and enjoy spending my time at Starbucks or playing badminton. My special talents include sarcasm, a bad sense of humor, and thinking about stuff. 


Email: regietc@gmail.com
Goodreads: ReggieWrites
Instagram: @reginacruise
Twitter: @reginacruiser (extra 'r' at the end)


3 comments:

brave chickens October 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Your undercover agent girl picture is from the 'Spy Girl' series by Carol Hedges. Yay! For some random reason I feel pleased that someone else might've read them as well.

-Ria xo October 29, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Pugs!
I don't understand why people hate them- they're the most adorable dog's there are <3

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP