Sunday, February 14, 2010

Contest Policy

Lately, I've been hosting more contests, so I've decided to write a contest policy. This is inspired by The Story Siren by the way!

  • All contests are open to those 13 years of age or older. But if they are younger than 13, and if they have their guardians' permission, they may join.
  • I am in no way responsible for any lost or damaged prizes.
  • I will always contact the winner via email.
  • I hold the right to end or extend a contest without any prior notice.
  • I have the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.
Other important info:
  • Check deadlines!
  • Eligibility for contests may vary, so check before you enter.
  • Follow contest instructions.
my signature

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

I have a question, if we win a contest do we have to pay for the shipping?

Awesome blog by the way :D

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP