Thank you so much to all of you who commented to help me decide whether reviews should come before or after an author interview! I really appreciate knowing your opinions to help improve my blog!
So thank you so much to these sixteen bloggers who helped me decide:
Brizmus @ Brizmus Blogs Books - Review first
Brooke @ Brooke Reviews - Interview first
Helen @ Helen's Book Blog - Review first
Justaiv @ No blog - Review first
Emma @ Booking Through 365 - Review first
The True Book Addict @ The True Book Addict - Interview first
Pirate Penguin @ Pirate Penguin's Reads - Review first
Dani. @ YA All the Way - Review first
MissAttitude @ Reading in Color - Review first
Eleni @ La Femme Readers - Review first
Book Dragon @ Book Dragon's Lair - No opinion?
CoffeeCup @ Coffee Cup Conversation - Review first
Jess @ Book Reviews by Jess - Interview first
Sophie @ So Many Books, So Little Time - Review first
Becky @ The Bookette - Review first
Thank you so much to Sherry @ Flipping Pages for All Ages to give me the Honest Scrap Award! I've never gotten that award before!
The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers.
Here are my 10 honest things!
1) When I grow up, I plan to become either a corporate lawyer or an editor for a major publishing company.
2) I used to be totally obsessed with Twilight (back in 2007) when I was in 7th grade (shh! Nobody knows I was so into generic stuff! Sorry if I offended any Twihards in any way!
3) I'm the biggest procrastinator there is...my friends wonder how I keep my 3.85 GPA though...I barely study for the tests and exams! My parent's say I have photographic memory from my dad...YAY! LOL!
4) If you ask my friends what my favorite phrase is, they'd answer: I like cheese!!! They think I'm pretty random...okay, fine...A LOT random =) hehe
5) I like cheese.
6) My friend Justine and I always compare which vampires are better during math! Right now, I'm for Russian vampires, and she's for American vampires...Dimitri Belikov vs. Jack Force!
7) I speak French, Tagalog, Illongo, and English fluently.
8) I've been to these countries: USA, Philippines, China, Japan, Austria, France, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Italy, England, Thailand, India, Hong Kong, Macau...I think I forgot a few others though...
9) I love California and Florida! Some of my mom's family is in Cali, and some of my dad's is in Florida! Both are on opposites sides of the good 'ole USA!
10) My lucky number is 13. My jersey number for volleyball is 13. My jersey number for basketball is 13.
Here's 10 bloggers that I would like to pass this on too! I think I'll just choose 5 though..
So Many Books, So Little Time
Book Reviews by Jess
You guys deserve this award...and yes, that includes you too Bookologist (my awesomedillyawesome sister =))
Peace, Love, and Awesome Blogger Friends,