Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just One Wish to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend Contest!!! - Author Week (4)

Since it's Janette Rallison Week, I'm hosting a contest for Just One Wish and How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend!!! YAY!!! They're both going to be SIGNED by Janette so that's even better!!! Fill out the form to enter!



Rules:
-Open to US only! Sorry international peeps!
-This contest will end on December 5 at 4pm (GMT+8) unless this contest doesn't meet at least 35-40 entrants...then, it will be extended.
-The winners will be announced on December 5 or 6.
-I will use The Contest Winner Picker for picking the winners for this contest.
-I have the right to extend or close this contest without any notice.

Good luck guys!

Peace, Love, and Contests,


my signature

4 comments:

Stormi November 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

I would love to enter your contest.

I would also love for you to check out my contest at http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-contest-time.html

Have a great day,
booklady2007[at]gmail[dot]com

The Insouciant Sophisticate November 16, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I just wanted to say that I love this way of collecting contest entries rather than people just posting comments. Thanks for hosting this! I've enjoyed the Janette Rallison books I've read and I hope I win!

Emma,  December 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Just One Wish and How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend sounds wonderful.Please enter me in the giveaway.Thank you.

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP