Thursday, April 24, 2014

Back from the Dead: Returning from the LONGEST hiatus EVER

So it's been about 3ish years give or take since I last posted on this blog. And that's on me. I guess school work, college apps, and life in general just took over and I didn't have time for TUBL anymore. When I started this blog back in 2009 as an eighth grader, it became such a big part of my life and it was a large part of my routine until 2011 when I got to my junior year and had to start worrying about college apps, my school work load, my varsity badminton team, etc. I was doing so many things that I was already stretching myself way too thin. If I continued my blog then, the quality of my reviews and posts would really have suffered. And no matter what, I do not want to compromise the quality of this blog. But now that I'm in college and the work load isn't as heavy, I finally have time again to write reviews and just get to know you guys in general.

With coming back though, some things will be changing on this blog as well. The Undercover Book Lover will not only be reviewing YA books, but New Adult, Mystery, Classics, Crime, etc. books as well. Since my hiatus, my reading tastes have matured and so will this blog. However, YA will still be a main focus for me.

I never realized how much I miss blogging and writing reviews, so I'm excited once again to come back from my 3-year hiatus. Posts will be 3-5 times a week starting MAY. TUBL is currently in construction but will be back to normal when I start posting on MAY.

Thanks guys!
It's good to be back :)

My updated other accounts are:
Instagram: @reginacruise

6 comments:

Mathematical Induction June 12, 2014 at 10:23 AM  

Yay! I've been following you on and off since I was 13 in 2010 (a lot of my favourite book review sites have died/gone on an indefinite hiatus since then). I'm 17 now, and I think I kind of grew up right along with TUBL. It's so good to see you back :-)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot July 9, 2015 at 2:51 AM  

Here's summore illustrious, ingenious, incisive scenarios
which'll give you a first-rate, fast-paced, unexpectedly vivid,
utterly tangible, lethal ‘quid-pro-quo-protagonist' @ warp-speed:
[whew]

High, girl!
While I realize my penname is quite morbid, yet,
you shall find in our 24 blogs a gobba (subliminal) moxie
which has taken this mortal sinner yeeeeers to compile:
I lay it ALL out for you, dear - neet, packaged, concise.

Nevertheless, wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible cranium?
An XtraXcitinXpose with no
zooillogical-expiration-date,
with an IQ much higher than K2,
and an extraordinarily, sawcy, rowdy victory??
Here’s what the exquisite, prolific GODy sed
(with an excellent bullshot detector):

“Faith, hope, and love,
the greatest of these is love -
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love”
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe (what I write);
God believes in you.

Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down
from a passionate, prolific iconoclasm where you’ll find
astronomically prodigious,
immeasurably extensive,
monumentally tremendous,
stupendously substantial,
infinitely irresistible,
(XnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsXnonillionsX… )
deluxe-HTTP [<- pi] opportunities for excitement BTW.

Do it. Do the deed, dude. Sign into the Big House.

play bazaar December 27, 2019 at 2:09 PM  

play bazaar Images make your blog look beautiful; however, the images can also help your site rank higher among search engines. One of the easiest ways to do this is to add keywords to your title tag and alternate tags. Both of these tags should contain precise keywords in order to rank your site appropriately.satta king

play bazaar December 28, 2019 at 5:28 PM  

play bazaar Make use of your grammar and spell checker. Yes, some mistakes may get passed some of your audience, but it will not get past everyone. You could lose some of your audience because of this, particularly if you make mistakes frequently. Do your best to correct your grammar and spelling on your site.satta king

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP