Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shay Doran is AMAZING.

Hey guys!

A few days ago, I got a package, and inside was box. The box contained ripped pages from a book and a really cool flower with a key! The key was a USB that contained some totally awesome stuff that pertained to Shay Doran, from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer! Boy, was I excited when I watched the first video! OMG =) I don't have pictures right now, but I might post some later! Shay has a web show and it is totally off the hook! Here are the first four episodes! He's AMAZING. It's called Shadow Days and it is soooo COOLIO.









Hope y'all love the web show as much as I do! *SWOON* =))))))

my signature

7 comments:

Unknown September 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

So cool!!

Thanks for sharing!

LM Preston September 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Wow! I'm hooked too! Thanks for posting.

Blueicegal ♥ September 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

lol i totally sensed a fan girl moment in you there :D

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ September 19, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

Nightshade is one of my most favorite reads of 2010... I think this marketing campaign in awesome!!=)

Erin September 20, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Thanks for sharing. I probably never would have found this otherwise. :]

Anonymous,  October 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

ok, so we need the clues from your book! please eather post them asap or send them to me at antiquity1113@yahoo.com

i am one of the people working on trying to figure it all out!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All content © Reggie Cruz from The Undercover Book Lover 2009-2014 |   © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP